Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Social Worker for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn, NY
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Interviewing residents and their families
- Provide psychosocial assessment and counseling to residents and families
- Developing specific care plans based on the needs of individual Residents
- Helping Residents apply for appropriate social services
- Providing crisis intervention as needed
- Providing grief and loss counseling and supportive counseling
- Strengthening communications among residents, families, and the program or facility staff
- Discharge Planning and Professional Discharge
- Occasional Community Outreach
- Bachelors's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health, or Related Field.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Min. two years of LTC experience
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.