Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is actively seeking an experienced Social Worker for our skilled nursing facility in Sayville, New York.
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Must have an LMSW degree in social work (can be a graduate).
- Must have prior experience in long term/short term sub-acute rehab in a skilled nursing home facility.
- PCC knowledge a plus but not required.
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V SC45