Schenectady Center is hiring a Social Worker (SW) in Schenectady, NY.
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care/ Subacute Experience Required
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V