Delmar Center is hiring a Social Worker (SW) in Delmar, NY.
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care/ Subacute Experience Required
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V