Brooklyn Center is hiring a Social Worker (SW) in Brooklyn, NY.
Must Have a Valid Social Worker License
Long-term Care Preferred
- Maintaining and/or improving resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- Long Term Care/ Subacute experience recommended
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 281-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V