Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
Speech Language Pathologist
Bushwick Center is currently looking to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidates will be CCC-SLP
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Must have there CCC's.
- Experience in long term care or SNF setting highly preferred
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.