Speech Language Pathologist: Part-Time
Speech-Language Pathologist: Part-Time
University Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work Part-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
Position Requires Working 2+ hours Monday-Friday
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in SNF/ LTC settings preferred
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal, and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.