Speech Language Pathologist + Sign-On Bonus
Bushwick Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Now offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.