Speech Language Pathologist (SLP): Per Diem
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Northern Riverview is actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Haverstraw, NY.
Excellent Compensation provided!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care or SNF settings preferred
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.