Speech Language Pathologists -Part Time
Luxor Nursing & Rehabilitation At Mills Pond is looking to hire a Speech-Language Pathologists to work Part-Time for our skilled nursing facility located in St James, NY.
The Ideal Candidate will work 4 hours daily Monday thru Friday from 8 am- 4 pm.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred