Speech Therapist Per-Diem
Speech Therapist - Per Diem
New TBI Neurobehavioral Beds
Richmond Center is actively seeking a Speech Therapist to work in our Skilled Nursing Home Facility located in Staten Island, NY.
- A Speech Therapist will evaluate and suggest interventions for language-based cognitive rehabilitation and swallowing disorders.
- Therapists with a creative spirit, able to work with different personalities and interested in developing or continuing a specialization with those in a long term rehab & recovery program with cognitive, motor balance as well as addiction or psychiatric issues caused by neurologic impairment.
- The ideal candidate has a Master's degree in Speech Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus 2 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
- Prior experience in ST preferred, but not necessary.
- Credentialed Graduate of an accredited ST Therapy program, obtained a passing score on the National Therapy Examination and currently licensed in New York State or eligible to transfer license in good standing.
- Lifting 10 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Walking, standing, bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods. Full use of gross and fine motor skills of the upper and lower extremities.
Per Diem Hour Salary: Commensurate with experience
CALL/TEXT to 518 796-1372 or 718 876-1200 ask for Neuro or email email@example.com
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.