Carthage Center is currently looking for an experienced Staffer/Scheduler for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Carthage, NY.
- Prepare accurate and complete schedules for nursing department
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator
- Ensure the Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants
- Participates in facility management meetings as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handles HR Duties, including employee disciplines (in collaboration with department heads), change in payroll status, terminations, resignations, retirements
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resource administration
- Inter-personal, organizational, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication skills
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.