Staffing Coordinator/Nursing Secretary
Far Rockaway Center is looking to hire a Staffing Coordinator/Nursing Secretary in Far Rockaway, NY.
- Scheduling of all nursing staff
- Process reference checks and license verification for nursing staff
- Tracking of employee health records
- Scheduling resident clinical appointments and related transportation services
- Assisting with uploading of medical records as needed
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Participate in facility management meetings as required
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
- Knowledge of human resource administration
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
Far Rockaway Center is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V