New Paltz Center is looking to hire a Staffing Coordinator with HR experience to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in New Paltz, NY.
The ideal candidate will have prior Staffing Coordinator experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be available to work weekends
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.