Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Staffing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate will have prior Staffing Coordinator experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be available to work weekends
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aides to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.