Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Staffing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate will have prior Staffing Coordinator experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
Primary Position Duties:
· Understanding patient-specific care needs to identify appropriate caregivers to assign to case
· Scheduling caregivers to permanent cases
· Scheduling caregivers to open shifts
· Notify recruitment of hiring needs
· Interdepartmental communication regarding case status changes.
· Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
· Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
· Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
· Must be available to work weekends