Ellicott Center is looking to hire a Staffing Coordinator to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor along with strong communication and organizational skills.
Prior staffing experience required!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Database Management
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Available to work weekends
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.