Martine Center is looking to hire an experienced Staffing Coordinator to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior nursing home Staffing Coordinator experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Creating Work Rotations & Schedules using Staffing Software
- Tracking Open Positions for Recruitment
- Answering Phones & Dealing with Callers
- Managing timekeeper software
- Ensuring Shifts are Fully Staffed
- Tracking Attendance & Lateness
- Processing mail and emails
- Process payroll
- Database Management
- Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
- Must be flexible to work weekends
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.