Ontario Center is hiring a Staffing Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Canandaigua, NY.
- Fulfilling staffing vacancies in advance to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts
- Keeping meticulous attendance records and assisting with the progressive disciplinary process if staff members accrue excessive absences and/or tardiness
- Communicating with unit managers, In-Service Director and the director of nursing / chief nursing officer regarding floor orientation scheduling for newly hired employees in the nursing department
- Checking time clock punch records against master schedules and noting the appropriate changes
- Filling time correction forms for events such as missing meal periods or forgetting to clock in/out
- Liaising with temporary staffing agencies who send nurses / nursing assistants to the facility
- Utilizing computer software to prepare, change and update the master schedule
- Participates in Facility Management meetings as required
- Functions as Nursing Department Secretary
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1050538