Rochester Center is currently looking for an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
- Fulfilling staffing vacancies in advance to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts
- Keeping meticulous attendance records and assisting with the progressive disciplinary process if staff members accrue excessive absences and/or tardiness
- Communicating with unit managers, In-Service Director and the director of nursing / chief nursing officer regarding floor orientation scheduling for newly hired employees in the nursing department
- Checking time clock punch records against master schedules and noting the appropriate changes
- Filling time correction forms for events such as missing meal periods or forgetting to clock in/out
- Liaising with temporary staffing agencies who send nurses / nursing assistants to the facility
- Utilizing computer software to prepare, change and update the master schedule
- Participates in Facility Management meetings as required
- Functions as Nursing Department Secretary
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Pleasant Phone Presence
- Availability for phone or texting off hours if necessary
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.