Deptford Center is hiring a Staffing Coordinator in Deptford, NJ!
- Coordinate all payroll timecards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between the Payroll Department and the facility.
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits Administrator.
- Ensure Department of Labor and Department of Health compliance for all new hires including time-clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification.
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Participates in facility management meetings as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource administration.
- Inter-personal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V