Triboro Center is hiring a Staffing Coordinator in Bronx, NY.
Primary Position Duties:
· Understanding patient-specific care needs to identify appropriate caregivers to assign to the case
· Scheduling caregivers to permanent cases
· Scheduling caregivers to open shifts
· Notify recruitment of hiring needs
· Interdepartmental communication regarding case status changes
· Pleasant disposition and a positive attitude
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
· Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as the distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
· Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V