Sub-Acute Charge Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Schenectady Center is looking to hire a Sub-Acute Charge RN for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY. Welcoming New RN's!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Registered as a Nurse in the state of NY.
- SNF Experience required.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium