TBI / NHTD Service Coordination Supervisor
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time TBI/NHTD Service Coordination Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate must have TBI/NHTD Service Coordination experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Provide oversite and management of Service Coordination Team; ensuring maintenance of accurate and verifiable documentation of all services rendered.
- Meet any potential wavier participants prior to completion of the Detailed Plan developed by the ILST (Independent Living Skills Trainer) under their supervision
- Work with the SC/ ILST to reevaluate the participant as needed, but no les than at the completion of the revised Service Plan and whenever Addenda to the service plan are written;
- Have supervisory meetings with staff on at least a monthly basis;
- Provide ongoing supervision and training to staff; and
- Review and sign off on all Detailed Plans
- Essure all NHTD/TBI HCSS cases are successfully staff and communication is maintained with regional office
- Monitor implementation of each Service Coordinator’s client service plan and provide ongoing review of plan’s overall effectiveness in compliance with all state requirements and regulations.
- Maintain client records for a minimum of 7 years after termination of Waiver services from Amazing Home Care.
- Ensure the assessment of need for a nursing facility level of care is completed on an annual basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings on a semi-annual basis and as requested by clients receiving services from TBI/NHTD Waiver programs.
- Participate in staff meetings and other Care Coordination department activities and mandatory training.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, State and Federal regulations and agency policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, Nursing or related field/experience.
- Experience: 1-year experience providing TBI/NHTD Service Coordination to individuals with disabilities in the New York
- $50,000 - $65,000