Weekend Temperature Screener
Suffolk Center is seeking Temperature Screeners to work part-time 6PM-12AM on Saturdays and Sundays for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Patchogue, NY.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors to the agency
- Take and process temperature readings of people entering the facility
- Assist visitors/vendors/staff with filling out screening paperwork
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.