Brooklyn Center is hiring a Concierge in Brooklyn, NY.
- Welcome new Residents & their families to ensure a smooth, hassle-free move.
- Ensure rooms are clean & ready before welcoming new Residents.
- Introduce new Residents & their families to live in our “Home” and show them around the Facility.
- Coordinate between new residents & unit managers to ensure their quick evaluation upon arrival.
- Follow up with new residents within three days of arrival.
- Make at least three rounds per day on every floor to discuss Residents’ needs and concerns.
- Maintain a daily log with questions, concerns, and issues raised; and any follow-up steps are taken.
- Submits daily logs to the Facility Administrator.
- Assists Residents with the discharge process & follows up the next day.
- Help where help is needed, be a team player, and assist in any problem area.
- Demonstrate passion & enthusiasm to work with elderly Residents
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in LTC Community Relations policies a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task & concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be a Self-Motivator
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 281-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V