Wichita Center is looking to hire a Part-Time Transport Aide to assist with the transport of patients between our facility and our residents' appointments.
- Provides exceptional customer service in transporting passengers with medical, physical, emotional, or developmental disabilities.
- Assist passengers as required including proper wheelchair securement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexible availability is a MUST.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- no high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Need to be dependable, responsible and a team player with problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must have professional references.
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1016814