Troy Center is seeking a part-time/per-diem Van Driver to drive the Facility transportation van in and around Albany and Troy, NY as well as to work the front desk of our Skilled Nursing Facility, in Troy, NY.
Comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Transporting residents to appointments/outings etc.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Flexible availability is a MUST
- Must have a CNA Certificate
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Needs to be dependable
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work as a team member
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. It’s a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier and happier. We want all residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.