Travel CNA to New York
Are You a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)?
- We have opportunities for travel CNA's in multiple states - excellent pay rates and opportunity for overtime, advancement, and more!!
- Enjoy the job security and career opportunities that come with working as a CNA
- But it’s more than a job—it’s free housing, free transportation, and a reasonable cost of living… What more could you ask for?
- How about competitive starting pay rates and benefits, evening/night differentials and tuition reimbursement programs?
- And we make all of the travel arrangements for you!!!
- We also cover license transfer costs and do the work for you!
Apply today to find out about our exciting destinations and program. Your future is waiting.
- Performing duties in a manner that is conducive to residents’ safety and comfort and in accordance with standards of high-quality care
- Assisting resident’s with activities of daily living
- Making appointments for residents, accompanying them on a timely basis, assisting with post-mortem care, and transferring residents’ belongings and equipment as directed
- Reporting any and all changes in a resident’s condition to his/her family or responsible party
- Ensuring that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere that recognizes each individual’s needs and rights
- CNA licensure in at least ONE of the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Possess a positive demeanor and the ability to communicate with everyone from residents to the general public
- Ability to perform job functions well on a consistent basis
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1117843