Travel Resource Nurse Manager
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is actively seeking a Travel Resource Nurse Manager for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package provided.
- Conduct clinical audits on area nursing homes
- Maintain focus on quality improvement
- Report findings to the facility Director of Nursing and Regional Director of Nursing
- Prior Long Term Care experience required
- Previous supervisory/ charge nurse experience is required
- Must be willing to work all shifts as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong level of accountability
St. James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stay with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC35
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 751753