Traveling Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Centers Health Care is seeking a Traveling Licensed Practical Nurse to work in our Long Term Care Facilities througout Upstate, NY.
Extensive overnight travel is required!
LPN license along with proven experience in a long-term care environment is required!
All travel and expenses will be arranged and paid for!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V