Traveling Resource Nurse Manager- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Traveling Resource Nurse Manager- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Floater
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Traveling Resource Manager-Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Floater who will support our nursing homes in the Upstate New York Area.
Extensive overnight travel is Required!
LPN license along with proven experience in a long term care environment is required!
- Conduct clinical audits on area nursing homes
- Maintain focus on quality improvement
- Report findings to the facility Director of Nursing and Regional Director of Nursing
- 5+ years of work experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a skilled nursing environment
- Active license in good standing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong level of accountability
- Travel is required- 4 or even 5 nights a week
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 50 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages, and more.