UAS Registered Nurse Per Diem
UAS Registered Nurse
Northern Metropolitan Medical Model Adult Day Care currently seeking per diem NY State Licensed RN with UAS certification and experience to do UAS assessments and process new admissions.
- Schedule and conduct face to face comprehensive clinical assessments for potential and current Adult Day Care members via UAS assessments according to state guidelines, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Create service plans and determine eligibility and continuing program services via the UAS
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of all aspects of potential new members condition - clinical, social, and environmental to determine the level of services needed to appropriately keep member safe in the community
- Gathers clinical information from various sources to address all conditions, and follows appropriate guideline, policy, procedure and clinical judgment in completing assessment requirements
- Communicates with consumers, families, providers, and other parties as needed to complete accurate comprehensive assessment
- Understands the needs of vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex bio-psychosocial needs
- Conducts all assessment functions in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Proficiency in use of UAS-NY is required
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently is required
- Effective computer and English language skills required
- MLTC/ Managed Medicaid experience preferred
No travel required, all UAS assessments are done in the ADHC office
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities.