Unit Assistant - UA
Interested in pursuing a career in nursing?
This may be the opportunity for you!
Corning Center is now offering Free CNA Sponsorship!!!!
For more information and to apply, please respond with your most updated contact information!
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Corning Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, postoperative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Corning Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.