Unit Assistant - UA
Interested in pursuing a career in nursing?
This may be the opportunity for you!
Steuben Center is now offering Free CNA Sponsorship!!!!
For more information and to apply, please respond with your most updated contact information!
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.