Interested in pursuing a career in Nursing?
This may be the opportunity for you!
Our Very Own Troy Center located in Troy, NY is now sponsoring a Centers Health Care CNA Training Program!
Centers Health Care is now offering FREE CNA TRAINING for an opportunity to work at one of our many Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Greater Adirondack Region!! Upon licensure, you will be able to work immediately for one of our Skilled Nursing Facilities!
For more information and to apply, please respond with your most updated contact information! (see below for the list of locations)
Location of Training:
SUNY Schenectady Workforce Development and Community Education
Center City 433A State Street, 2nd floor Rear, Schenectady, NY
11/25/2019 to 01/31/2020
9:00 AM-3:00 PM ( clinical hours vary )
Location of Employment (after training):
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid New York State CNA Certification
- Ability to work as a team member