Free Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Oneida Center is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY
Space is limited; apply today or stop by our facility to learn more.
Location of Employment (after training):
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid New York State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must have a diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.