Free Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at Skilled Nursing Facility.
Location of Employment (after training):
New Paltz, NY
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid New York State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Ability to work as a team member
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.