Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Non-Certified Unit Assistants to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Hammonton, NJ. The ideal candidate will have a very positive attitude as well as reliable transportation.
A Unit Assistant is a non-clinical role in a Skilled Nursing Facility. The primary function of the Unit Assistant is to help the nursing staff with non-clinical functions such as bed making, room tidiness, resident transport (in wheelchairs), and similar. Additionally, there are other opportunities for Unit Assistants to engage the nursing home residents in recreation activities and during dining.
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 992271