Schenectady Center is actively seeking a Unit Clerk to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY!
- Basic administrative office functions; filing & data entry.
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Assisting with the admissions/discharge process.
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed.
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals & schedules.
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team.
- Maintain medical records as per protocol, file medical charts as required.
- Provide unit staff with employee manuals & forms.
- Inventories unit/office supplies & performs all other related duties.
- Answering phone calls and greeting visitors
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone manner & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.