Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated Full-Time Unit Clerk for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Haverstraw, NY. The ideal candidate will have very strong communication skills and healthcare experience.
- Basic administrative office functions; filing & data entry
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Assisting with the admissions / discharge process
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals & schedules
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team
- Maintain medical records as per protocol, file medical charts as required
- Provide unit staff with employee manuals & forms
- Inventories unit/office supplies & performs all other related duties
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone manner & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.