Northern Manor Multicare Center is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated Full-Time Unit Clerk for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Nanuet, NY. The ideal candidate will have very strong communication skills and healthcare experience.
- Basic administrative office functions; filing & data entry
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Assisting with the admissions / discharge process
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals & schedules
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team
- Maintain medical records as per protocol, file medical charts as required
- Provide unit staff with employee manuals & forms
- Inventories unit/office supplies & performs all other related duties
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone manner & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Northern Manor Multicare Center has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers, and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life. Northern Manor is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.