Brooklyn Center is hiring a Unit Clerk to work in Brooklyn, NY.
- Basic administrative office functions; filing & data entry
- Typing reports & correspondence as required, Assisting with the admissions/discharge process
- Scheduling appointments for Residents when needed
- Initiating & coordinating transportation approvals & schedules
- Relaying vital information to Nursing Staff & Medical Team
- Maintain medical records as per protocol, file medical charts as required
- Provide unit staff with employee manuals & forms
- Inventories unit/office supplies & performs all other related duties
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone manner & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!!
- Dependable and willing to work!
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a state-of-the-art 281-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V