Granville Center is seeking a full-time Van Driver to drive the Facility transportation van in and around Albany and Granville, NY as well as to work the front desk of our Skilled Nursing Facility, in Granville, NY.
Comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Transporting staff/residents in and around Albany and Granville, NY
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Flexible availability is a MUST
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Must have a CNA Certificate
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Needs to be dependable
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work as a team member
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.