Northern Metropolitan Center is actively seeking an experienced Weekend Receptionist for our skilled nursing facility in Monsey, NY. The position is from 10AM to 8PM on Sundays. The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative, and office experience. Candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services and Recreational Activities.