Front Desk Receptionist
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to work for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative, and office experience. The candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates, and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.