Nursing Home Weight Aid
Schenectady Center is seeking energetic & passionate Weight Aid for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
- Collecting and communicating resident weights
- Obtaining all daily, weekly, and monthly resident weights and re-weights as necessary and/or according to prescribed physician orders.
- Using weight worksheets to record weights within a defined schedule.
- Participating in training program on how to weigh residents and become familiar with facility weight assessment and intervention policy.
- Weight Aides will work under the guidance of the Registered Dietitian (RD) and/or Diet Technician (DTR), nursing administration, and therapy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.