Wound Care Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Centers Health Care is seeking a Nurse Practitioner Wound Care Specialist to provide Wound care management for our Skilled Nursing Facilities. This opportunity is Part-time or Per Diem.
The ideal candidate must have a Wound Care Certification.
If you are looking to pick up extra shifts, this would be a great opportunity.
- Assess, Diagnose, treat and manage acute, and/ or chronic ulcers
- Conduct weekly wound rounds at the facility and document findings in the EHR
- Debridement of wounds as needed
- Order appropriate treatments, medications, and common diagnostic labs/test
- Communicate with PCP, clinical team and patients/family as needed
- Educate the nursing staff
- Be a pleasant, compassionate and committed provider to join our growing wound care team.
- Licensed ARNP with a current valid Registered Nurse license
- Certification in Wound Care (WCC, CWS, CWCN) is a plus
- Wound Care and at least 1 year of clinical experience is a plus
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Good Customer service skills and be a team player
- Computer literate and EMR Proficiency .
- Bilingual a plus
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
- Must be Board Certified
- This opportunity is Part-time or Per Diem