Wound Care Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Medical Director Services PC is looking to hire a Wound Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Physician Assistant (PA) to service a skilled nursing facility in Queens, NY.
Competitive salary offered commensurate with experience!
Excellent opportunity for growth!
- Responsible for all open wounds in the facility- including cleaning and dressing
- Responsible for completing admission paperwork
- Providing advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documenting Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protecting Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolving Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assuring quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintaining Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Tracking of infection control
- Monitoring and reporting, including monthly reports
- Current NYS State NP/PA License
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
- Must be wound and ostomy certified
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and a team worker
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNF’s were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations. MED77
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 980856